Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Computer is Fixed, Yay!!! Catching up on Posts

This bride loves the rich fall colors but her wedding was in the spring. So we added some purple and coral and it worked perfectly for the colors at Lancaster Country Club. Epic Photography http://www.epic-photos.com/ did an awesome job and shared these images with me. Jonnaysa Kirkham of Planned Perfection http://www.plannedperfectionpa.com/ made sure everything went smoothly. Isn't this one bunch of beautiful girls????

Place Card Table





Bride's Bouquet

Head Table
Need to back-up a little bit. Here's the image of the DIY Lingerie Shower invitations that Amy made for Jessie's shower.
And for the sake of those that didn't see the rest in a previous post..........
The Centerpiece



The Cake Bra and Panties Cookie Favors
So much fun!
Anybody wanting to borrow these cookie cutters just call me, but here's a little warning.........They take endless hours to make!!!!!!!!!!!! But worth it. They're yummy!


One of our Spring Tulip Weddings.
I Love these colors!

Well, only 10 days from today, June3rd, till Jessie and Doug's wedding. I can't believe it's here, and I get to be the Mom this time. My wonderful 'Team Beautiful' consisting of Amy& Lindsay-my daughters, Joyce, Barb, Lynne, Bailey, Lindsay G. will make sure the flowers and details are beautiful, And the wonderful team of Jonnaysa and Marah will make sure everything goes smoothly while I relax and watch them work their magic. What a team!
I have nothing in the world to worry about on this one! I won't be taking pictures, but I'm sure lots of others will be. Check Jonnaysa's blog for the first ones. That girl blogs right away-sometimes the very same night!! Is she passionate about her work or what!?!?!?








No comments: