Monday, July 13, 2009

New Camera?!?#&*%@!#! (not supposed to blog bad words)

http://drumoreestate.com

So my husband Jerry bought me this nice new camera as a surprise, and since I'm not so technical, especially at midnite, nor do I have the time or patience to read the whole entire manual tonite to figure out the crazy thing, I'll just let you tilt your head if you want to see them.


But Amy and I were seriously blown away by how absolutely gorgeous the Drumore Estates venue is -boasting perfectly manicured formal gardens with statuary and fountains everywhere you look.
Karyn and her husband are the owners of this lovely property and they just love weddings at their home! They are such delightful people. Jonnaysa and Marah asked to be adopted by them:)


Shawnee is a stunning bride! Just look (sideways) at how happy she is.
I think the bridesmaid in the back is laughing at me!
Her bouquet was Siberian Lilies and blue South American Hydrangea. ...................... the centerpieces



The 7 girls carried white South American Hydrangea and Esperance Roses, collared with Salal. (aka: lemon leaf).





Her Flower Girl loved modeling her fairy wand and roses clipped into her hair for Amy.

An outside shot of the back side of the reception tent and cocktail area.
So much to enjoy at Drumore, you just HAVE TO SEE IT in the summer time to be able to really appreciate it.
I'm really hoping to get this thing figured out before my next post.
And more pictures of the details of Jessie and Doug's wedding will be coming soon!
TTFN~Kelly:)

No comments: