Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Postcards and other random good stuff.



Jessie and Doug's thank you postcards just arrived. Matthew added the 'Thank you' to the image. www.tennisionphotography.com

Thank you to all my blog -followers for your nice comments and emails. And thank you for still reading my blogs even when they are still peppered with my own daughter and son-in-laws' wedding pictures. I have so many that I love that I will probably eventually have posted all-777 of them!....just kiddin.
My new postcards http://www.kmphotographyweddings.com/ took this shot of Jessie's bouquet I made for her pre-bridals. Orange roses, yellow Ranunculus and pink & white Sweet Peas. This is one of my personal favorite bouquets of all time. It's the colors I love. The Ranunculus and Sweet Peas were no longer available at wedding -time, so Jessie was very happy to have them at least for her pre-bridals. Kris added my logo and made them into my new postcards.




Centerpieces from last week's wedding. South American blue Hydrangea and green Spider mums.

The Knot magazine


Hershey Gardens and Hershey Country Club.

This image board was chosen to be published in the Knot magazine. Kris's photography (KMphotography), and our floral designs. Thanks again Kris. Not sure what month it will be in, but it's our 4th time to be in the magazine. The bride, Amy chose a very light pink colored rose called 'Sahara', and white mini Gerbera daisies. We add crystals to the centers. Some tables had 3 vases of flowers in orange, purple and green. The bar had a 24" cylinder vase full of limes, and purple Gerbera daisies. Thank you Kris!!


So much good stuff coming up for us this fall. That's the up-side of summer winding down!

Peace.



No comments: