Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Let the 2010 Wedding Season Begin!

I have been waiting for this week since Christmas was over!  Time to get my hands on all the beautiful flowers that this year's brides have carefully chosen.  I haven't had time to post blogs in a long time because
consultations, quotes, contracts, orders, shopping for new items to offer....on, and on.
  Yesterday was like opening Christmas packages as the gorgeous white Tulips, Hydrangeas, Roses and Lisianthus arrived. A breath of Spring, and my studio is happy once again!  This week's wedding is at the Cork Factory Hotel;  the hottest new venue where we LOVE to work.  We'll be there several times this season.  I'll be posting pictures and you'll be able to see why so many couples are having their reception there. 
  On a personal note:     My little grandson Hudson is 2 years old today!!  He's quite the little man already.  He has re-named me "Gig-ee".  I'll post his birthday pic. tonite after the party.

My what a good birthday!

No comments: