Thursday, March 31, 2011

Longing for Spring

Will it ever come?  Little signs of spring are in my garden, but it sure doesn't feel like it.  Hyacinths, Peonies and Hellebores are peeking up through the dirt.  I am sooo ready for the yard work; that's how weary of winter I feel!  I decided to take a short break from writing proposals and look through my files of flower pictures to make myself happy on this rainy, cold day.  Here are a few from the past that I've been saving for such a time as this.
 A floral pot-pourri ...................


Photo by Brooke Courtney Photography






So I spent a day cleaning, organizing, ordering supplies and anticipating the new wedding season.  Even though I was cleaning I was in my happy place back in the flower shop.  I'm looking forward to a design show this weekend in NJ where my need for a flower- fix will be fulfilled until my first spring wedding.


No comments: