Saturday, May 31, 2008

Gena and Andy

Started out a rainy, dreary morning but till wedding time the sun was shining and it was beautiful for Gena and Andy. With that rain, I know they were happy they weren't being married outdoors (as was I:). It was at the beautiful, historic Lancaster First Church of God, where the Pastor is a happy Leprechaun-talking chap. He was a lot of fun talking to while setting things up. Gena looked so beautiful in her ivory dress. The bridesmaids wore lavender street-length dresses and carried bouquets of lavender and light green roses with purple Alstromeria.


Gena and Andy are such a nice couple. Andy wasn't afraid to say how much he liked the flowers-not something we usually hear from the Groom. His mom reminded me that he's a landscaper so I guess that's not so surprising after all.
Unfortunately most of my pictures aren't very good, accept this sweet little flower girl. She is very much a girl-y girl, says her Grandmother, and was feeling very pretty and happy today. She carried a sphere of chartruese Yoko Ono poms with purple Tissue Statice accents.

I really appreciate the knowlege and skill that it takes to be a first-class photographer-especially after taking so many pictures of this wedding and only being able to use one of them. They are really worth the money you pay for your wedding pictures.

Taking a couple weeks off for a mini-vacation and baby shower prep for daughter Lindsay. I've figured out how to make a Rubber Ducky out of flowers for the table decor. If my photography improves enough I'll post pictures. And................getting ready to launch a brand new website. So much fun!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: