Wednesday, September 10, 2008

3 Beautiful Weddings


It's about time I posted some pictures of the three beautiful weddings we had this weekend!

My daughter Jessie just got a professional camera for her birthday and I am so pleased with the shots she took of our 3 weddings this weekend. Once again I didn't get to see the Brides because I have to hurry off to set up the receptions. How disappointing for me! That's why I count on the blogs from the wedding coordinator and photographers. Michelle's bridesmaids wore light blue dresses, so bouquets were all blue, green and white.
Nicole's bridesmaids wore chocolate, so her colors were papaya, pink, white and bright green.



Each bridesmaid's bouquet used different flowers, and the Bride's was a combination of them all.
Lancaster Country Club has been updated with gorgeous warm colors. Claudia at Special Occasions is an amazing color expert. She dresses tables to work perfectly with any venue! These linens are called Mango with an organza overlay.

Laura's bridesmaids wore black, so she chose the colors of chartruese and purple. Stunning!
The Bride's bouquet was the traditional, beautiful all white and green using Hydrangea, roses and Freesia. Perfect for her.
Altar flowers were purple and Limelight Hydrangea
The Hamilton Club is always such a nice place to work. I love their signature china. They have done some very nice renovations to the ballroom. It has been opened up and has new neutral wall and trim colors that allow any wedding color palette to look great. The centerpieces were
green and purple Dendrobium Orchids.

We were at 3 churches as well as Lancaster Country Club, The Hamilton Club and the new ( yet old) Historic Strasburg Inn. I'm so glad the new owners brought back the original name; it just makes more sense.
Another amazingly gorgeous cake by Rosie Rohrer, of Rosie's Creative Cakes. Sooo good too!

Each color palette was different so you can just imagine how our workshop looked with almost 400 Hydrangea in white, blue, purple and green. We also had 500 roses in papaya, 2 pinks and white, as well as Orchids, Carnations and Freesia. It was heavenly! Busy- crazy busy but everything went well despite looking horribly rain soaked as I pinned on boutts. and corsages.
My thanks to my wonderful girls: Amy, Jessie, Lynne, Joyce and Bailey for a job well done.
'Team Beautiful" did a great job in torrential, downpouring rain and never complained. I could never do it without them. They truly are the best there is! I love and appreciate you all!

No comments: