Friday, September 12, 2008

We're on Style Me Pretty!


Stylemepretty, that is! We have been invited to be listed in the Little Black Book of vendors on http://www.stylemepretty.com/

Abby Larson seriously blogs every single weekday, and I'm a devoted reader, almost every single day! When I was invited to be listed I was honored, as this website is by invitation only, and they only list 3 vendors for each category. I wanted to wait until my new website was finished, so as of Monday the 15th, I am one of the few florists on the list.

So tonite I went to my favorite wedding blog and found that Amanda Kraft, a local photographer has submitted her images from one of my clients' wedding and it was featured today, 9/12 (also my daughter Jessie's birthday!) on Abby's blog. Melissa Banta, the bride listed my name as her florist with several flower images. Thanks Melissa and Amanda!
Other local vendors such as Amanda Kraft, The Weibners, Jeremy Hess photography,
Janell Berte and Bella Manse cakes are also listed in the Little Black Book.

I have listed SMP (for short) for several months on my own blog as my favorite. I honestly think it is the very best one in this business. Any brides that are in the pre-planning or planning stages would benefit immensely from reading it daily.
Spread the word! www.stylemepretty.com is the best wedding inspiration site available.

No comments: